Pages

Sunday, April 22, 2018

Feedback Friday 4-20-2018

Hey guys, today I'm going to be answering Dalia Falmea's Feedback Friday question!
"We've unleashed a new member benefit this weekend for crafters - unlimited crafting (no cooldown) and double reagents. So, who's enjoying this new benefit and what do you think? Which of our member benefits do you look forward to the most? What's your top 3? If we could add a few new ones, what would they be?"

Well, first of all, I don't have a membership (planning on getting one soon) so I am not experiencing this for myself. Although, every time I go to craft something or grab a reagent, it rubs it in my face :^) Anyways, I think this is a pretty cool benefit. I can't say that I'm an avid crafter or anything (or that even like crafting at all) but I think this is a good benefit for people who enjoy crafting. I think if I had a membership I would be most excited about the free Training Point buyback, because on Cole Goldenflame I mad some insanely bad choices with my Training Points, and I think it's at the point where I either buy them back or don't progress, so that's nice. My top three benefits are probably the free Training Point buyback, zero Energy Fishing, and improved rewards on Daily Assignments. If I were to add a new one, I might add something like zero Energy Gardening or Double XP, although that might be a bit overpowered.

So, that's what I think about this week's Feedback Friday. Thanks for reading, and I'll see you in the Spiral!

- Cole Goldenflame

No comments:

Post a Comment