Pages

Monday, June 29, 2015

Shrieking Eel, New Trailer, and 8 More!

Welcome back to my blog! I thought I would give a heads up about the 8 more in the title right away, I need 8 more pageviews until 3500 pageviews! Thanks! Next, the Shrieking Eel pet in Pirate101! Just look at it!Embedded image permalink
It's awesome! The color scheme is amazing! The new trailer for FNaF 4 is out, and if you want to see it, look on Scott's website! This is going to become strictly Spiral, hopefully. FNaF is now irrelevant! To my blog. :) But anyways, good news! I got to the world of Celestia in Wizard101! Also, once I get a screen recorder, I may start a walkthrough for Wizard101 and Pirate101! :) So yeah, lots of cool news, thanks for the support, and see you all in the Spiral!

~Cole Goldenflame

No comments:

Post a Comment