Pages

Monday, June 15, 2015

Fire Dragon, Terror's Hoard Pack and More!

Hello, wizards! How you guys doing? I have some very exciting news for you! I got Fire Dragon in Wizard101! It was a long road, but I got to level 48! It is the most amazing spell I have, and I can't believe I got this far! I will give you guys screenshots of the Fire Dragon spell next post! Next up, we have the new Terror's Hoard Pack released earlier this month, and I'm pretty hyped up about that, as it gives you great gear such as the new pet, the Brainy Assistant, and the Terror Dog. Blaze LifeHammer made a great video on opening the pack, and spending 20k Crowns! I will post it at the bottom. Next, there's the Grand Tourney Bundle and gauntlet that is available in Walmarts. It's technically not quite out yet, so not all Walmarts have it yet, but a couple are giving early access to it. Blaze also made an awesome video on that! The next thing on the agenda is the new summer items in the Crown Shop! Kingsisle added tons of new summer items including the Kiddie Pool and the Sandcrab Castle! For a full list, click here. Also, I want to give a big shoutout to Goat Simulator iOS from Coffee Stain Studios. It's a really fun game that never ceases to crack me up.

Video of Grand Tourney Bundle


Video of  Blaze opening the Terror's Hoard Pack


Hope you liked this blog post! See you tomorrow with the screenshots of the Fire Dragon and more! Maybe even a review of a game! But I've said enough! See you in the Spiral!

~Cole Goldenflame :D

No comments:

Post a Comment