Pages

Wednesday, December 3, 2014

weekly missed stuff

Game of the month-LATE:
Five Nights at Freddy's
A horror game made by Christian developer Scott Cawthon. Animatronics try and get into your office and kill you. Close doors and scout the cameras for any sign of them.
Pros:
-good jumpscares
-addicting
Cons:
-gets old quickly
-can't move
7/10
Character of the month-LATE:
Alien Avenger
From LEGO Minifigures online, he is awesome.
Pros:
-Can shoot
-Looks awesome
Cons:
-Comes with actress
Website of the month-LATE:
wizard101.com

Wizard101 is the best game ever! So there!

2 comments:

  1. I love Wizard101 and the Five Nights at Freddy's Song!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree with the first one, but not the latter. I kind of changed my mind about liking that song. Wait, what's that I hear? Oh yeah, ragers raging at me for raging at that song. :(

      Delete