Pages

Saturday, February 28, 2015

Geometry Update!

Guys! I just want to say I republished Craziness! I don't have the ID right here at the moment,  I will add it tomorrow. and also, other good news, is that today I was extraordinarily skilled in Geometry Dash! Not to sound full of myself, of course, but it's true! I got to 53% on ToE (Theory of Everything), 69% on xStep, and 67% Electroman Adventures, and I finally achieved my goal! I beat Time Machine! I will add the music in the post, and this time NOT fail and post the video 3 days after! That was bad. XD So yeah, I also have something else to say! My good friend, LOLKING206, was playing Jetpack Joyride for his first time on his tablet, and something crazy happened. He had every unlockable, over 1 billion dollars, and all the SAM clothes. First time! :D I take my hat off to you, sir. If I was wearing one. Also, the way I recorded Geometry Dash was with Everyplay, but that stopped working. :'( So, yeah, I won't have this much to say always, but this was a big day. :D Bye, and see you tomorrow with the new daily post! Bye!

~Cole Goldenflame
P.S. All credit goes to Waterflame for that song. His channel is here, and his Newgrounds is here.

No comments:

Post a Comment