Pages

Wednesday, August 19, 2015

Updates...

Hello people! I just wanted to say, that my new level Radio Jump is verified and uploaded! The level I did was SO HARD to verify, but I did it! Next up, I made a TON more YouTube videos last weekend! I also need to edit the 3 GD videos I made this morning... :) So anyways, I am really hyped to make my next level, and here's my only hint... ACDC. XD yeah. ACDC is my hint. One thing though, is that it won't have an ACDC song. Also, the level ID is 10797206! So, please remember to play it! It's an Insane-Demon level, so please don't get all mad at it. I beat it, you probably can too. Someone named Fenix16 said he had 1 attempt, and even though I think he's lying, that may be possible. So, yeah! New level, YouTube! Also, I am moderator on Geometry Dash 2.0 Fever, and it's a growing community! Please search it up! But anyways, I hope you have a nice day, and I'll see you in the Spiral!

~Cole Goldenflame

No comments:

Post a Comment