Pages

Friday, June 17, 2016

Promises...

Hello guys! It's been quite a while ;) Sorry about that. I promise to be more active from now on. I promise that this blog will be quality. I promise I will make my own Wizard101 walkthrough. Anyways, I've heard something sad happened a while ago. I heard that Kingsisle laid off quite a few of their employees. I hope those former employees have good luck in their next job. Lots of things in Wizard101 have been happening since my last post. I was just sitting on my phone playing Geometry Dash unaware. That happens a lot. June started off strong in the game with a Pet-A-Palooza. The "Basking in the Sun Shark" is back in the Spiral this June, because everyone's favorite season (summer) is here! Let's talk about that for a second, Summer is awesome. You don't have to go to school and instead you can play Wizard101 while everyone else is playing in the sun XD Anyways, the next addition is the addition of a new bundle. You can watch the video here, or I can tell you what's in it. Basically, you get a huge two-handed crossbow, a Vampire Squire-el pet, and a Coffin Car mount. You can buy the Cheesiwitz family in the pet section of the Crown Shop. They have an interesting backstory that you can read about here. Thanks for reading this post! As always, see you in the Spiral!!!


~Cole Goldenflame

No comments:

Post a Comment