Pages

Saturday, September 10, 2016

A couple of things..

I want this to be active again. I have had a busy summer and now that school is back I might have time. So, we've all heard the news! Happy Birthday Wizard101! I opened the Dragon's Hoard Pack and all I got was furniture, pet snacks and reagents... I am going to die from packs, I swear. Anyways, what have I been up to for the past few months, you ask? No? You don't ask? Meh, I'll just tell you anyways. I have been playing Geometry Dash a lot lately, and I beat 10 demons in a week. Including Nine Circles! So, I want this to be an active blog again. I want this to become a blog people read for fun, not a blog that used to exist but is awful. I want this to survive. I want this to thrive. And as always, I'll see you in the Spiral. I'll be active a lot in it.


~Cole Goldenflame
"Laziness fuels more laziness. Activity fuels more activity."

No comments:

Post a Comment