Pages

Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Here's the deal

I'm wondering if you want me to put more words into my blog posts. I mean, I'm pretty good at long typing. I just don't do it a lot. So, whatcha think? Also, Pirate101 Art and Screenshots still aren't up! So, sorry about that. Just won't be posting it. I want to, just can't. Also, the Shroom will be coming up shortly, and the Opening and Closing Statements aren't there. I'll post them if they come out. Sorry about that. I'll also be making a new poll on my blog soon, just not now. Maybe now. IDK. If you haven't read my last update post, you won't know that I'll be making a Tomodachi Life update series every Saturday. BTW, I can't believe it's already been a month since my last character, website and game of the month have came out! Wow! I like the Mario Boards also, and I might even make a Pirate101 Central and Mario Wiki account. And, I can't believe I've already made 4 Video of the Weeks! So, have a nice day! This is Cole Goldenflame, signing out.

No comments:

Post a Comment