Pages

Wednesday, October 15, 2014

I Like Hacking Things!!! (ILHT)

I like hacking things. One wizard, two stories! Will the limbo take him, or will he survive the blue screen of death! Yeah, I may have almost hacked Google and Microsoft. I hope not, and I doubt it, but hey! What the heck! So, I was using a Small ThinkPad and I was screwing around on Google Images, and I was like, hey! I want a picture of a cactus. Then after getting on the cactus image page, I was like, these pictures suck. Let's get a Minecraft cactus. But no! I tried typing Minecraft cactus, but it went to a coding thing. Half the page was covered up! All by the thing that makes these awesome websites! CODING!!!! Okay, the colors were red, green and black. I tried to do it again, but nothing doing. It's like, so weird! (unneeded like) So, the Microsoft hack. I was on a HUGE DESKTOP. SO BIG. That desktop is always weird to turn on, and makes a vibrating sound every time you turn it on, kind of a creepy melody. It also always goes into some mode and it shows a black screen with grey letters typing on its own. Usually it's no problem. I just don't care. But I accidentally pressed F12! It showed this: Loading files. Usually when you don't know what it's downloading, that's not good. After that slow grey bar, it showed Windows 8 loading. Then there was some task wizard thing. I pressed cancel and everything was okay.

No comments:

Post a Comment