Pages

Wednesday, September 24, 2014

A Pyromancer's Tale Chapter 1 - Malistaire is no More

Chapter 1 - Malistaire is no More


"No, you can't! I've tried too hard to fail now! Sylvia! I've failed you!" said Malistaire. "Too late, chump." said Cole GoldenFlame. He cast Fire Dragon and Malistaire slowly faded away until there was nothing left, all the while saying "Nooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!" Then, Cyrus Drake, the Myth professor said "You- You actually DEFEATED him! I'm- I'm sorry for the thing I did a long time ago. You know, in Cyclops Lane. Well, better get going now!" A portal appeared out of nowhere and Cyrus walked through it. "Well, better follow him. I don't want those nasty looking Draconians over there to have breakfast so early!" said Cole. When he got through, Merle Ambrose said "You defeated Malistaire? That's amazing! How did you do it! I am saddened by the fact that our Death professor has mastered his love, but the true professor we knew and loved died years ago. It made his family complete. Now that he is dead, we can close the book on this unfortunate story. But it seems like Malistaire's power is immense and seemingly endless. Whatever made him hold back his powers must be the real evil. No, that mustn't be-" He fell over. "Headmaster!" said Cole. "I'm- I'm okay, young wizard. But I don't know what happened. I fear that- no, that's impossible. Use Satyr on me." said Merle. Cole used Satyr and Headmaster Ambrose got up. "Ahhh, much better. Now, what was I saying? No matter. Young Wizard, congratulations for defeating Malistaire. Good day!" said Merle. "What was that about? 'No, that mustn't be-' and 'I fear that- no, that's impossible' is all I know. What real evil? What controlled Malistaire?" muttered Cole.

No comments:

Post a Comment