Pages

Friday, September 26, 2014

See Ya / A Pyromancer's Tale Chapter 2

I'm leaving until Late Sunday, but you'll probably hear me then. I'm giving you chapter 2! Read it over, I'll test you on Monday!

Chapter 2 - Morganthe, Queen of the Shadow Web


"You mean he actually said sorry!?" said Cole's friend Sierra. They were looking at the water off the Rainbow Bridge in the Commons. "Yep." said Cole. "Wow." said Sierra. All of a sudden there was a black bolt of lightning and it hit all of the wizards. "Owww! What the heck was that!" yelled Cole. Then they heard a crack and a shadow came over the sky, blocking their view of the sun. "Hahahahaha! I'm back, baby! Morganthe is back!" said Morganthe. Suddenly Cole teleported to a cold, dark spiderweb he got stuck to. "So you're the wizard who foiled my plan. Well, I have plans for you. You see, real serious plans for Wizard City. Ravenwood School will be mine to rule. I will destroy everything that comes into my path, the first being you. I know Ambrose. He almost foiled my plan. He always does." said Morganthe. "So who are you, exactly?" said Cole. "I am Morganthe, Queen of the Shadow Web, and soon-to-be ruler of the Spiral. Not even majestical Monquista will stand a chance against my reign of terror. I will rule all the worlds, and enslave all the inhabitants, starting with Wizard City." said Morganthe. "Okay, crazy lady. Whatever you say, just don't let your guard down." said Cole. "You dare insult me!" said Morganthe. "Alflik jannesd gothidia slamio callisidia varnothigas!!" yelled Cole, summoning a Fire Dragon to his aid. "You idiot! Summoning a fire creature will destroy the web! We'll both die!" said Morganthe. She teleported away. "Varnothigas callisidia slamio gothidia jannesd alflik." said Cole, and the dragon disappeared. "That took care of that. Now I should explore the web, and see if I can find anything." Cole said. Suddenly he teleported away.

No comments:

Post a Comment