Pages

Monday, September 15, 2014

Update Stuff

Thanks for being patient (I hope) for my return! I have been busy gaming, not blogging :P. I did do some crap this weekend in the Nintendo Eshop, on the Wii U. I had money on the Eshop left over from the DLC, so I bought Super Mario Bros 3 on the Virtual Console. It is very fun to play when you don't suck, it seems. I wouldn't know :). I suck. I got the Warp Whistle and got to the 4th world, the Giant World. I also downloaded Scribblenauts Remix, and boy is it a blast to play those dang levels. They get confusing. There was a major glitch when I was challenged by the island level, where there's a man who just wants to get back to their house and see his kids and family, or so I say... I was going to make a rainbow shiny boat to drive him to shore with, but I accidentally used the line typing tool, (Kindle Fire HD) and typed something random on accident. I instantly got the screen where it shows the things you might have wanted, and I, at this point, was a bit frustrated, so I tapped nabo, and dropped it in the water, and ta-da!!!! I got my Starite! Kind've weird, but who cares! Cheap, but awesome. Thanks for reading my weirdly long post, and have a nice day!

No comments:

Post a Comment